Castech Solutions adds value to your supply chain increasing the competitiveness of your products.
We base our difference in several aspects of the manufacturing process:
- Our project managers' experience ensures that they fully understand your needs and the requirements of the product.
- Our team develops a comprehensive product/manufacturing specification for every product we supply.
- Castech's team has experience with Australian or International Standards. Any specification included in your requirements will be unambiguously included in the product specification.
- For each project the technically and economically ideal manufacturing process is chosen maximizing the competitiveness of the resulting product.
- Our close collaboration with the manufacturing partners ensures the selection of the best equipped and experienced for the project.
- Project managers explain thoroughly the specification to the manufacturer and Castech’s inspectors.
- If needed, technical instruction is given to the manufacturer to ensure consistent quality.
Manufacturing monitoring and quality control
- A very exhaustive sample inspection is done by Castech's inspectors before mass production is started.
- Manufacturing is monitored to ensure that the quality obtained is consistent with the samples.
- Castech Solution own staff inspects the products to ensure that no non-compliant item is released.
- Compliance reports are always audited by Castech Solutions's project managers before a batch is released.
- NCRs are managed by Castech Quality department and a database is kept to avoid recurrence.
- Inspection results are kept in a database for traceability and failure assessment.